ZooRacing - ZR-0002-05
ZooRacing Preopard 190mm touring car body shell
The Preopard body shell for 190mm touring cars is ZooRacing's second touring car body shell following the ZooZilla body. Developed to produce high jumps in a high performance environment. The body is ideal for tight and twitchy low to medium traction carpet and outdoor tracks. The zoo as a receded roof section The zooms and the airflow towards the rear wing for both high and low speeds more than one nimble handling.
The body is outfitted with several trick anti-tuck features such as structured side skirts and a clever rear end design, including reinforcement ribs on the trunk lid, all of which add to the overall aerodynamics and looks while the body tucks without the need for additional reinforcements. In the mobile phone especially when running the body in ultra lightweight configuration.
It makes 8mm in total. Ruby or unsightly cut out wheel wells. The body, designed using the latest CAD techniques, features a 100mm grid for the rear body mounts, ensuring highly precise body placement and mounting.
The Preopard 190mm body shell comes molded from high-quality polycarbonate and is available in two thicknesses: a 0.5mm version that will weigh 55g at the same time make the new 90g ETS rule.
Part of the package are also the revolutionary 2-step window masks that will ensure window frames of Pro quality. In a first step all windows are masked using the Step 1 masks. After the painting is completed, the masks will be removed and replaced by the slightly smaller Step 2 masks that leave the window frames exposed and ready to be painted in your favorite color. The results are highly precise without the need for pre-cut or in-body-cut the window masks. Grille, head and tail lights.
- CAD designed
- Specialized body shell for tighter and more technical tracks. Lots of steering, high overall downforce for Increased rotation and faster cornering love especially in Stock racing classes and when running in low to medium grip conditions
- Steep front end
- Recessed roof to channel the airflow and for greatly improved structural stability thanks to static reinforcement
- Reinforcement 4 front or back ribs (8mm in total)
- Large wheel arches ensure the tire does not rub in any position
- Anti-tuck capabilities with structured side skirts
- Static reinforcement on the hood. Especially useful when running the ultra lightweight variant
- 0.5mm ultra light body weighs in 55g cut & Including wing
- 0.7mm standard body weighs in 83g cut & Including wing
- Detailed decal sheet
- 2-step window masks
- Wing mounting hardware
- 100mm grid on the rear truck lid for easy and convenient body mounting
- Designed to be GBS rules