Quite possibly the VERY Fastest and Torquiest Low Profile servo on the market, the specs on this are trully staggering! Ideal for 1/8 On Road, or 1/10 TC and Buggy. To get the very best out of them a suitable ESC with adjustable BEC output is required to allow the 4401-R3 HV to get full power you can run it at 7.4 or 8.4v setting.
The R3 (RP-3401) and R3HV (RP-4401-HV) are both undoubtedly the best low profile servos you can find on the market. They has Xpert’s quick release connectors with multiple length options (50mm, 120mm and 200mm) The R3HV has a full aluminum centre and lower/ upper case. Both R3 and R3HV utilize the highest strength stainless steel gears for the best durability.
The R3 and R3HV are both compatible with the ultra fast response Sanwa SSR mode. Speed, Torque, Accuracy, Durability, Flexibility and Looking are the combination we have put in mind to make this all new R3 series!!
This is Xpert R3 Quick Release Low Profile Aluminum Center Case Servo.
- Brushless motor design provides extremely high speed, top efficiency, and low power consumption with 200+ oz-in torque
- Quick release connector for easy wiring
- Plastic upper and lower case with center aluminum design
- 4096 resolution and SIC (Single Integrated Circuit) for the highest performance and durability.
- Light weight design
- All Aluminum case for the best thermal dissipation and durability.
- Strong Metal Gear
- Sophisticated error correction
- High-Speed, High-precision 12-bit AD converter and CPU calculation
- Fail safe
- Over current protection
- Over temperature protection
- Start sonorant
- Sanwa SSR mode compatible
- Dimensions: 40.8 x 20.2 x 26.8mm
- Frequency: 200/333 Hz
- Range: 50~400 Hz
- Center Position: 1520us
- @6.6V: .070sec/60°
- @7.4V: .056sec/60°
- @8.4V: .049 sec/60°
- @6.V: 180.16oz-in /12.98 kg-cm
- @7.4V: 222.08 oz-in/16.00 kg-cm
- @8.4V: 252.06oz-in/ 18.16 kg-cm