RC Race Prep
RC Race Prep Bearing Oil is a lubricant that ensures a more efficient and longer-lasting bearing. The oil comes in a handy 10ml needle top bottle for accurate application. Our bearing oil is suitable for the 1/8GP class, yet low in viscosity. This reduces the resistance from each individual bearing on the drivetrain making it perfect for 190mm Touring Cars, Buggies or LMP12/GT!2.
- 10ml of oil.
- Low in viscocity.
- Needle top for accurate application.
- Child lock cap to prevent spillages.
- Flush your bearings out with brake cleaner.
- Set the bearings aside on an absorbent surface.
- Let the brake cleaner in the bearing evaporate.
- Apply 5 drops of oil to each bearing.
- Leave for 5 minutes on a non absorbent surface.
- Revolve the bearing and re apply.
- Install your RC Race Prepped bearings.