Maclan - MCL2008
- MS Windows 7/10 PC
- Maclan ProLink Programming card
- Android devices
- Maclan AirLink Wi-Fi module (coming Soon)
- Upgraded with Hurricane aluminum fan and carbon fiber fan guard.
- High performance 32-bit PIC32 CPU for high speed and accurate processing.
- New generation firmware algorithms for the strongest ever throttle and brake performance.
- On board USB host + slave dual mode for the ease of connectivity and unlimited extensibility.
- Dual ‘power-on’ options for the ease of operation. (can be controlled by a switch or direct to battery)
- All aluminum structure with omnidirectional heatsink for maximum airflow and optimum cooling performance.
- All detachable connectors with several optional length cables.
- Adjustable throttle and brake PWM frequency for fine tuning.
- Motor/ESC temperature protection and low voltage protection.
- MS Windows 7/10 compatible and mobile app software for data logging, programming, and firmware updating.
CPU: Super speed PIC32 32-bit CPU with 5-stage pipeline
Mode: Sensored/ Smart Sensorless
Continuous Current: 200A
Power Input: 2S-6S Li-Po
Wire input: Black 12AWG 200mm x2
Wire output: Black 12AWG 200mm x3
Cooling fan: 40x40x10mm HV turbo fan
Dimension: 58x48x34 (mm)
Net weight: 107g (w/o wires and cooling fan)
- Support voltage/ Motor KV limit: 2S: no limit, 3S: 4000KV, 4S: 3000KV, 6S: 1500KV
Purchase any Maclan ESC and receive 10% off a Maclan Motor of Your Choice. Discount automatically added at checkout