#MCL2005 - Maclan MMAX Pico 100A Extreme Stock ESC
The MMax Pico may look similar to it’s big brother the MMax Pro, but it is in fact a completely newly designed full aluminum case structure with 13AWG pre-soldered cables and redesigned power capacitor module. It reduces weight by 35% and sits 3mm lower in height compared to the MMax Pro. We do not want to compromise any thermal performance and durability by using a plastic case. These designs should set it apart in extremely competitive stock racing.
32-bit High Speed CPU – Redefining Performance!
The MMax Pico adapts the same Microchip PIC32 platform as its big brother the MMax Pro. With higher processing performance over competitors, racers seeking that “over-the-edge” performance will appreciate this upgrade. The MMax Pico also has a redesigned power management control board that enhances durability and power output for extreme stock racing.
Best Throttle and Brake in Its Class
We put the best hardware in the Pico, it deserves to have the best algorithms to take advantage of that hardware. So we developed the all-new version B1.0 firmware for the MMAX Pico that provides the best throttle and brake control on the market today.
MMax Pico ESC Features
- Designed for extreme stock racing with optimized stock racing profiles.
- High performance 32-bit CPU for high speed and accuracy processing.
- On board micro USB host for the ease of connectivity and extensibility.
- Dual power on options (controlled by switch or controlled by battery)
- All aluminum structure.
- Light weight and low center of gravity design.
- All detachable connectors with optional length cables.
- Adjustable PWM frequencies for both throttle and brake.
- MS Windows software for programming and firmware updating. Data logging and mobile APPs ready.