HYPER, a new body shell contender
The HYPER project was born from the necessity to offer enthusiasts a high-performance low centre gravity body that could meet at best the new market needs of this category; we have worked extensively for several months trying to combine innovative forms in the best way while not neglecting the aesthetics that recalls the design of the real car that inspired our design.
Designed to Win #P1
The HYPER body shell represent a new reality and set-up option for drivers all around the world who always push to obtain the best result with their models and that are willing to try and use what is best for their driving style.
Thanks to the collaboration with our experienced European and Asian team drivers we have been able to follow and realize valuable suggestions that have allowed us to adopt some changes to the initial project necessary to improve 'step by step' the performance of the body to reach the level that we had set ourself.
The body it's UNIVERSAL and fit all the 1/10 190mm cars on the market, it respect all the international specs necessary for the homologation by the EFRA, IFMAR, ROAR and BRCA federations.
- Made with high quality and genuine polycarbonate Lexan®
- Included in the kit a complete set of screw, nuts and large plastic washers to fix properly the rear wing
- Produced in Light Weight version (85gr "ready to go")
- Produced in Ultra Lite ULT version (67-70gr"ready to go"), recommended for indoor and outdoors with Stock class
- Sold clear with protective film outside
- Included in the package a decal sheet pre-cut and windows mask